Nexstar’s California television stations hosted a live town hall tonight to help answer your questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
Inside California Politics: Ending the Pandemic featured California Surgeon General Nadine Burke Harris and a panel of doctors and experts from the state’s largest health care providers:
- David Lubarsky, UC Davis Health CEO
- Dr. Stephen Parodi, infectious disease specialist and clinical lead for Kaiser Permanente’s coronavirus response
- Dr. Sree Chaguturu, CVS Health senior vice president and chief medical officer
- Dr. Yvonne Maldonado, Stanford Medicine infectious disease specialist
- Dr. Nicholas Testa, chief physician executive of CommonSpirit Health’s southwestern division
- Dr. Eve M. Glazier, president of the UCLA Faculty Practice Group and associate clinical professor at the David Geffen School of Medicine.
Also joining us were state Senate pro Tem Toni Atkins, Sen. Dr. Richard Pan and Sen. Josh Newman.
Inside California Politics: Ending the Pandemic, hosted by Nikki Laurenzo and Frank Buckley aired Wednesday at 7 p.m. on six Nexstar stations across from the state: FOX40 in Sacramento, KRON4 in San Francisco, KTLA in Los Angeles, KGET in Bakersfield, KSEE24 in Fresno and FOX5 in San Diego. It will also stream live on this page shortly after the broadcast.