SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – The U.S. death toll from COVID-19 hit a new daily record of nearly 4,500, Johns Hopkins University announced Tuesday evening.
This is the first time the United States that the toll of coronavirus cases surpassed 4,000 deaths in 24 hours.
- Olympic gold medalist seen in crowd at Capitol storming, reports say
- Hoop Session: Oakland’s TEAM INC exclusive feature
- Drive-thru COVID-19 vaccination site open in San Mateo County
- Kaiser fined for COVID-19 violations prior to San Jose outbreak
- U.S. COVID-19 death toll hits new record of 4,500: Johns Hopkins