SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s San Francisco home was reportedly vandalized over night, according to TMZ.
Vandals wasted no time with the new year as they left Pelosi’s home with fake blood and a pig’s head.
Some messages were also left for the speaker as it appears the vandals were upset with the failed $2,000 government stimulus checks.
“Cancel rent!” and “We want everything!” were seen in big black letters on Pelosi’s garage.
The messages have since been covered up and the fake blood was cleaned up.
Check back for updates
- Vermont town votes to ‘terminate’ state virus restrictions
- Regular COVID-19 tests can’t detect which strain you’re infected with
- Family seeks additional charges against BART officer involved in Oscar Grant’s death
- A record three million early votes cast in Georgia’s U.S. Senate runoff races
- Trump vetoes CA fishing bill over seafood trade deficit