SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – “My father-in-law … was a serious ‘No Masker’ COVID hit him. Pneumonia in both lungs.. 40 days in ICU close to death,” said Ice-T on Twitter.
The rapper is promoting mask-wearing after his father-in-law spent 40 days in the ICU battling COVID-19.
Ice-T says his father-in-law was a ‘no-masker,’ but now says he’s no longer a COVID denier after his experience.
“Now he’s on Oxygen indefinitely. Ohhh he’s a Believer now.. #COVIDisNotAGame”
- Santa Clara County travelers must quarantine for 14-days
- Santa Clara County voters approve Measure S
- Ice-T calls out ‘no-masker’ father-in-law
- COVID health order impacts professional, collegiate sports
- Disney honors Chadwick Boseman’s birthday with special ‘Black Panther’ opening