VALLEJO, Calif. (KRON) — An Oakland man died in a shooting on Wednesday.
The Vallejo Police Department said they responded to a shots fired report around 1:15 a.m. at Denton Court. Police did not find anyone who was shot, but found evidence of a shooting.
According to their investigation, a 22-year-old Oakland man was shot and had been taken to the hospital in serious condition. He died about 12 hours after the shooting.
Police did not reveal any details about a possible murder suspect. The victim’s identity will be released after his family is notified.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Murphy at 707-648-5430.
- Kamala Harris shows appreciation to farm workers, food bank staff on Thanksgiving
- Zero injuries reported in Daly City townhouse fire
- South Korea cases stay above 500 for 2nd day
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Trump says he’ll leave if Electoral College seats Biden