SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — Vice President-elect Kamala Harris showed appreciation to farm workers and food bank staff this Thanksgiving.
She thanked them for their hard work and putting food on the table for families across the United States.
“Thankful for our farm workers and food bank staff whose hard work has put food on the table for millions of families across our country,” she wrote on Twitter.
- Kamala Harris shows appreciation to farm workers, food bank staff on Thanksgiving
- Zero injuries reported in Daly City townhouse fire
- South Korea cases stay above 500 for 2nd day
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Trump says he’ll leave if Electoral College seats Biden