SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – San Francisco 49ers player Trent Williams has reportedly tested positive for the coronavirus, putting him on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Williams is a cancer survivor, meaning he is in a high-risk category for the virus.
ESPN’s Dan Graziano reports that Williams tested positive last week and that his availability for Sunday’s game is unlikely.
- Hampton Roads native looking toward Tokyo Olympics; focusing on mental game during pandemic
- 49ers player tests positive for coronavirus: report
- Warriors welcome new guard, Brad Wanamaker
- San Jose leaders urge Newsom to appoint Latino U.S. senator
- Actress Winona Ryder lists SF home for $5 million